At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 105 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
We are currently seeking a Traffic Engineer Intern to join the Traffic Engineering team in our Baltimore, MD office.
Our Traffic Department’s work is challenging, interesting, and in many cases, on the leading edge of traffic engineering applications in the industry. The successful candidate will be assigned a variety of projects independently or in conjunction with other engineers on the team. The candidate will have the support of the other engineers on the team while learning to complete these projects at the highest level.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or equivalent) at an accredited institution.
- Effective oral/written communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time accordingly.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and learn more about the field while working on these challenges.
- Experience working with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD is a plus.
WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.
***** Not accepting resumes from 3rd party recruiters for this position *****
- Auto Cad
- Micro Station
- Positive Attitude