We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for professionally installing cable in field site hole and spool the cable as it is pulled from the hole.
- Under direct supervision, performs basic operations to test and repair downhole cable for submersible pumps and motor equipment.
- Receives cable and carries out basic tests. Uses hipot machine to make basic repairs and learns how to splice cable.
- Completes paperwork to send cable to inventory or field. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- This is an entry level position where the employee is expected to learn all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to demonstrate their application into his/her duties.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Able to Operate a Forklift
- Clean Driving record
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6120 Mohan Road, Gillette, Wyoming, 82718, United States
Requisition Number: 158402
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control
- Electrical Wirings