We are looking for a strong Aircraft Avionics Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a Minimum of 2-5+ years of Avionics experience on Corporate, Regional or Military Aircrafts. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, We would love to speak more with you!
The Aircraft Avionics Technician will be responsible for the efficient execution of the work scope and for the maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations performed.
- Performs maintenance and alteration of articles as directed
- Uses current, applicable technical data
- Adheres to all company and OSHA regulated policies and procedures
- Maintains outstanding attendance record
- Maintain proficiency with tools, techniques and acceptable practices used to perform maintenance and alteration duties
- Documenting all work performed including references to technical data used on work order squawk form and other forms as required
- Documenting all parts and/or equipment removed from or installed on aircraft on the removal and installation forms
- Ensuring material has been properly received prior to installing on aircraft
- Verify material shelf life has not expired prior to use
- Verify calibrated tooling calibration due date and condition prior to use
- Document identified discrepancies on Discrepancy Collection Form
- Do not deviate from technical data unless appropriate approvals are obtained
- Promote an efficient and professional work environment
- Participates in Continuous Improvement projects as directed
- Needs to be available to work different shifts and weekends as requested
- Able to travel away from primary facility for training and work
- Perform other duties as assigned
FCC License preferred.
Airframe and Power Plant license preferred.
Minimum of 2 years of Military Avionics experience or 1-3 years of Corporate Aircraft Avionics experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed to provide excellent customer service all times
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.