To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacy Services Support Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Cardinal Health • West Des Moines, IA
Posted 28 days ago
The Pharmacy Services Support Representative provides high quality customer service support to our Personal Pharmacist MTM network of about 60,000 pharmacies. They are both a resource, educator and advocate for these users who are located all over the country. They are critical to our organization in that they are on the front lines, have many different tasks, and are representing Outcomes in all of their interactions. Most of their responsibilities are service-oriented such as responding to email inquiries from our website, answering inbound calls, or outreaching to pharmacies via outbound phone work.
This is a full-time position in West Des Moines, IA.
- Become a Connect™ Platform technical expert on program documentation and billing requirements
- Provide technical and program support for network providers via phone and email
- Assist providers with platform access and questions about OutcomesMTM programs
- Troubleshoot, recreate and report technical issuesManage responses to MTM network inquiries submitted via the OutcomesMTM™ website
- Complete employment and address verification calls to personal pharmacist network
- Document and triage inquiries using company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and intranet
- Contribute to development of Connect™, the company’s documentation and billing platform
- Brainstorm and recommend new features or enhancements through the Continuous Quality Improvement process, consistent with MTM network feedback and self-study of platform deficiencies
- Perform quality assurance testing for new platform feature implementation
- Perform quality assurance on Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR) offer data in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for specific client
- Coordinate with various departments, providing input for development of policies, resources and outreach strategies
- Participate in meetings and workgroups as a Provider Resource liaison, providing network feedback and platform expertise
- Provide or review content for internal and external materials and resources
- Serve as a liaison on the CMR offer for clients, as applicable
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in an environment that requires a high volume of phone interaction
- Ability to work a 40 hour a week schedule between the hours of 7am-7pm CST
- Ability to learn at a fast pace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, demonstrating professionalism and good judgment at all times
- Must be able to work autonomously (with minimal direction) while also being part of an integrated team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to manage competing demands and multiple priorities, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and exemplary follow-through
- Technical proficiency related to PC and basic office software
- Must be reliable and accountable for schedule coordination
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.