To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10116 Industrial Boulevard
Covington, GA 30014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guardian Industries • Covington, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Process Technician!A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Provide process engineering technical support to production units in order to address and resolve any system, process or mechanical issues that cause efficiency loss.
- Provide process support to plant engineering activities involving preparation and execution of detailed engineering projects.
- Design improvements relating to capacity, efficiency, process safety and environmental performance.
- Work with support teams to monitor unit operations, correct problems, and assist in improvements for special problems or projects.
- Lead team in identifying root cause of problems found, develop solutions and implement changes for problems as they arise from prototype to production builds.
- Strong knowledge of plastic injection molding part design and tooling.
- Well-organized project management skills, program management background a plus.
- Proficiency in and the ability to model and implement the following concepts: empowerment and teamwork; TPS leadership philosophy and human resources practices; kaizen; standardized work; PDCA and problem solving; 5S; quality improvement tools; JIT production tools including: Value Stream Mapping, lead-time reduction, set-up time reduction, process flow improvement, small lot production, heijunka, and Kanban
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.