Store - MANKATO, MN
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cash Office 7am - 11am
CT and CO only -To review pay ranges for the position you are applying for, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cash Office 7am - 11am
Complete office work to include cash reconciliation and time edits. Support in providing a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop. Complete merchandise operations to include RTVs, Price Changes and NOHs. Delivering friendly customer service.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; execute Company policies and standards
- Conduct cash reconciliation and bank deposits and time edits
- Complete inventory processes to include Return to Vendor (RTV) and Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) activities
- Complete merchandising processes to include Negative On Hand (NOH) review and price changes
- Maintain brand visual standards and signage standards
- Assist with on-boarding of new Team Members
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Support shrink and safety programs
- Support Sunday (Friday in CAN) Ad set process and ensure signs are maintained and visible to customer; sign Daily Deals
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Support freight flow processes; perform Store In Stock Optimization (SISO) duties
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Operate cash register and line busting as assigned
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Support an accurate inventory to drive sales and reduce shrink
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Type of experience the job requires
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Retail and cash handling experience is preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press ; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. and Canada must satisfy federal, state, provincial and local legal requirements of the job.
- Customer Service