Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
CIT Equipment Finance develops business solutions for small businesses and middle market companies for the acquisition of equipment and value-added services. It creates tailored technology and equipment financing and leasing programs for manufacturers, distributors, resellers, dealers, systems integrators and franchisors that are designed to help them increase their top and bottom line performance. It also acquires finance portfolios in its core markets: technology, office imaging, healthcare, industrial and franchise finance.
Through these programs, CIT Equipment Finance provides a variety of financing and value-added services, from invoicing to asset disposition, customized to their customers' needs. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Equipment Finance, the Administrative Assistant will support the executive in all administrative/presentation aspects of his day-to-day responsibilities. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant will collaborate in the accumulation and interpretation of data from a variety of sources to aid in making informed decisions for the business.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and set up meetings including gathering and preparing agenda/materials, arranging logistics (conference room, conference call-in and video conference details, amenities, catering,etc.) and documenting all outcomes/decisions/takeaways .
* Creative assimilation of ideas, concepts, actions and/or outcomes into cohesive, meaningful presentation pitches suitable for sharing with senior executives.
* Ensure client relationship is maintained at the highest possible level. Ability to provide an exceptional client experience through every interaction is key.
* Liaison between the Senior Vice President, his clients, internal employees and vendors.
* Work with confidential information
* Resolve client issues using multiple systems and monitoring reports
* Assist with the preparation of clear and concise memos, letters, presentations and reports, with minimal direction, for internal and external distribution.
* Independent sourcing, manipulation and compilation of business information as necessary.
* Take direction and execute business initiatives with high level, conceptual direction.
* Manage incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing mail.
* Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for Senior Vice President, including making travel and hotel arrangements which requires independent decision making and judgement.
* Copying, electronic filing/organizing and distribution of various reports and documents.
* Create and submit expense reports, sponsorship requests, and check requisitions.
* Create and maintain client and prospect contact lists
* Complete calendar management, including the arrangement/ administrate all travel and preparation/submission of expense reports
* Order office and marketing supplies and create marketing packages.
* Interact with all levels of external clients and prospects as well as internal team members, including senior executives.
* Navigate organizational infrastructure to solve or resolve problems.
* Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
* Assist with interview scheduling, onboarding and integration of new hires.
* Attend meetings when necessary.
Education & Experience:
* 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant.
* Associates or Bachelors' degree preferred but not required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven ability to provide an exceptional level of client service.
* High attention to detail with accuracy.
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Advanced technical skills, with a demonstrated, exceptional level of proficiency in utilizing the Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word applications.
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is a must.
* Hard-working, willing to work extra hours as necessary and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Financial Services experience preferred but not required
Process Improvements (Business)