Position at Commercial Construction North America
The Sales Representative II at CCNA will implement territory plans to support national and regional sales initiatives, in order to meet profitable sales and earnings objectives. The incumbent’s targets include general contractors, subcontractors, specifiers, Building Departments, and other influencers with the goal of providing the CCNA solution and driving business to the channel of end user choiceCore Responsibilities:
- Executes Buy-Cycle Funnel selling process to prospect and close Commercial projects.
- Develops, implements and measures territory end-user conversion plans to maximize CCNA market share growth within targeted end markets.
- Identifies and converts end user targets within chosen end market segments to a CCNA solution.
- Maps territory by geographic markets, key end user contractors by market, key influencers in each project decision and targets conversions leading to market share growth within the targeted segment.
- Recommends, and implements end-user driven pricing and promotional programs at an effective level across the territory for maximum benefit.
- Provides continuous market insight of the territory by obtaining intelligence through multiple external and internal sources.
- Works effectively with Regional Manager to leverage end user conversions back through the channel in order to maximize end user satisfaction and CCNA profitability.
- Utilizes Toolbox to analyze End User Markets, End User Targets and Project Opportunities leading to market share growth and sales improvement.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to Regional Manager and other CCNA functions such as Marketing, Industrial Accounts, Customer Service and Engineering, and collaborates with these functions to coordinate territory selling plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred), 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Demonstrates effectiveness at determining appropriate actions to improve account position
- Results driven with ability to manage multiple priorities with highly effective follow through skills.
- Strong communication skills including effective presentation skills
This position requires an employee to work in a variety of locations including, but not limited to: home office, job sites, A & E offices and distributor locations. These environments are not controlled by ITW. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, climate variances and moving mechanical equipment typically found in a construction environment. The noise level in the work environment (office) is usually low, but much higher when exposed to the job sites. Certain personal protective equipment is required when on constructions sites. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk, hear, reach with hands and arms and regularly required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. , able to walk and stand for long periods of time at job site locations. Able to access work in high locations, must be able to climb a ladder. Position requires approximately 50% travel and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative (3370)
for information on how to contact us directly.