Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Must have completed at least 2 years of postsecondary study (36 credits), Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Three (3) years previous experience as a paraprofessional, teaching assistant, or related position required.
- Participation in additional professional development training as requested.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model and mentor for students.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a team-player role.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Strict adherence to school policy and procedures, standards, and goals.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, be agile, physically pursue clients on foot, physically restrain, bend, squat, stretch, reach, push up and stand for several hours at a time.