INTERNET SALES CONSULTANTS
201 W 70th Ave., Denver, CO 80221
Competitive Pay Plan! Great Benefits!
Phone skills – Very Important
70 to 100 incoming leads daily from guests who want to purchase Toyotas from Colorado’s #1 Toyota store!
5-day work week, no Sundays ever!
Every other Saturday off
Expect $48K to $72K per year!
Be inspired – Inquire now!
This is an On-Site Position
Mountain States Toyota is busier than ever, and their Business Development Center is seeking to hire Internet Sales Consultants to help us maintain and increase our growth. You will work with your team to answer all incoming sales leads. This will include email replies, follow-up, handling inbound and outbound phone calls, videos daily, and working one on one with sales consultants.
Mountain States Toyota is one of the nation’s highest-rated Toyota dealerships. We are an elite Toyota dealership in Colorado with a state-of-the-art facility and are happy to serve the Denver metro area and all of Colorado. Being active and giving back to the community is also a priority for our dealership.
- Competitive Pay Plan, $48K - $72K per year
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Program with a portion matched by the company!!
- No work on Sundays
- Promotion opportunities
- Voted one of Denver’s top places to work 3 times!
- You won’t find a better place to call home!
Responsibilities - Internet Sales Consultant:
- Answer incoming calls and internet requests for the sales department
- Identify customer's needs, answer their questions in a pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability
- Present product information, and schedule several sales appointments per day for potential customers to meet with our dealership's sales team so we can sell them a vehicle
- Reschedule missed appointments
- Make outbound calls for appointment reminders, recalls, surveys, etc.
- Follow up on customer inquiries to ensure a satisfied experience
- Traffic Management, regardless of type (walk-in, phone, or internet), is our entire source of profit and the core of being successful in our business.
- Proper management of every guest interaction is critical to providing a world-class guest experience and growing departmental revenue
Qualifications and Requirements - Internet Sales Consultant:
- Call Center, Business Development Center, or Sales experience required
- With a team of 8 handling up to 4,000 total leads per month, experience handling high call volume is preferred
- Internet sales or sales experience in any industry preferred
- Dealership experience is a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good work ethic and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Please upload your resume of experience. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screening. We do not test for marijuana.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.