To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millbury, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nurse - Per Diem
Spectrum Health Systems • Millbury, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.Through its holistic approach, Spectrum's medication-assisted opiate treatment program addresses the varied aspects of each client's personal well-being. All clients receive a complete medical evaluation, medical monitoring, daily onsite dispensing, a comprehensive clinical assessment, individualized treatment planning, educational services, and individual, group and/or family counseling. Methadone and Suboxone is available for detoxification and/or longer-term maintenance. Active treatment planning and support services are designed to help ensure sustained recovery.
The Nurse (LPN or RN) is responsible for providing general nursing care in our Outpatient Treatment Programs in Millbury and Milford, MA. This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
This position is Per Diem (On-Call), filling in for our part-time and full-time nursing staff.
$1.50 shift differential on weekends
Millbury Hours- 5:00am-1:30pm
Milford Hours- 5:30am-2:00pm
Per diem requirements-
(1) major Summer holiday
(1) major Winter holiday
(3) shifts per month that include (1) weekend shift if available
- Must be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred
Join Spectrum and help us make a difference...one step at a time.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family LPN
- Job Function LPN
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $30.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Certification