Registered Nurse AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Up to $35,000K Sign on Bnus and also relocation incentives
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
Days and Nights shifts are availble
AdventHealth Carrollwood is opening up a new Medical PCU Surgical Unit at the end of November 2021. If you are interested in being a part of this new unit expanision please apply below as we are conducting virtual interviews now. For those applicants who are eligible we are offering up to $35k sign on bonuses as well as relocation incentives.
What You Will Need:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school or nursing
- Experience in a specialty area(s).
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- BLS required
- ACLS required for Med Surg departments
- NIHSS from Know Stroke (NIHSS from American Heart Association will be accepted upon hire, subsequent renewals must be completed through Know Stroke)
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
- The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
- The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.”
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner