To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Liaison - RN Not Required
Communicare Health Services • Baltimore, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Hospital Clinical Liaison - RN Not Required
CommuniCare Health Services is currently recruiting an experienced Sales/Marketing professional for the position of Clinical Liaison to market its Long Term Care facilities to hospitals located in the Howard and Baltimore Country area. Qualified candidates must have 3 - 5 years of successful healthcare sales experience selling to hospitals. We are looking for experienced sales people still working in the field. Candidates must be able to travel within the region!
We are looking for true marketers who get out, hit the pavement, and bring in referrals! Salary plus commission!
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Build sales relationships by daily interactions with physicians and discharge planners at hospitals to ensure referral/admissions.
- Maintain sales territory in order to meet census goals. Must be comfortable with sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning.
- Perform pre-admission assessments of the clinical status of patient referrals and evaluation of patient needs.
- Serve as an educational resource for patients, families, hospitals and healthcare professionals.
- Actively assist the referring and accepting institutions in addressing requirements of specific patients.
- Monitor marketing activity through CRM software.
The Clinical Liaison is a full time salaried position with salary based on experience. All CommuniCare employees enjoy a team oriented and friendly work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. We offer competitive salaries, PTO plans, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you can be a team player and team leader, we want you on our team! Submit your resume now for confidential consideration!
- Must have 3 - 5 years successful healthcare sales experience selling to hospitals.
- Established referral contacts/community relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable with sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning.
- Must be able to travel within region
- Ability to multi-task and oversee functions at multiple facilities on a daily basis