An Independent Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Independent Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives.
The candidate should excel in customer service and understand the intricacies of home purchases and sales. Clients know that they have myriad real estate agents from which to choose, and it's up to you to make yourself stand out as unique and essential to meeting their real estate needs. This position is best suited for an individual who is self-motivated and enjoys working independently.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details. Job Responsibilities
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORSÂ® is part of HomeServices of America, the nation's largest provider of total home services and largest residential brokerage company in the United States. The company's market dominance is three times the market share of its nearest competitor.
With over 5,700 Sales Associates in more than 78 sales offices across the Tri-State area (PA, NJ, DE), we were recently recently acknowledged as #1 throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network for the fifth year in a row. We also run a company-sponsored charitable foundation, Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, that addresses the needs of children and families in stressful life circumstances and has contributed over $7.2 million to more than 250 local organizations since its inception in 1995.
As a broker, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.