$60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
There's currently a vacancy at a thriving Healthcare company for an experienced Senior Accountant on a full-time basis in the Fresno, California area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company. This Senior Accountant role is located in Fresno, California within the Healthcare industry, Tyler Houk with Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the point of contact for this role & is actively seeking candidates who are open to new career opportunities.
How you will make an impact
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Strong attention to detail
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Analyze Financial Statements experience desired
- Practical knowledge of variance analysis
- Month end closings experience
- Proven knowledge of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Account reconciliation experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Prepare Journal Entries
- Financial statement preparation experience required
- Budget forecasting experience
- Well-founded grasp of financial reconciliation
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Skilled at time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
For more information contact Tyler Houk, my office line is
or send me a message on LinkedIn!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Analysis Of Variance