To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Hampton, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Case Manager
Compassus • North Hampton, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
“I am inspired by the ability to truly tailor the care I provide to each and every unique patient and family…Being able to provide what patients need in the moment they need it is the best part of working in hospice.”
-Laura, Registered Nurse
As a Compassus nurse, you have the autonomy to utilize your nursing skills. You are invited into patients’ homes and lives during trying times and have the honor to become a trusted face. For many of our team members, this is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as a Registered Nurse Case Manager to positively impact the experiences of patients and families.
As a member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team, the RNCM will work as a hospice field nurse to provide both routine and emergency assessments as well as evaluative services to meet the needs of the patient and their family. You will help maintain their maximum level of comfort and coping, flex your schedule to meet agency-staffing needs, and provide after-hours emergency support to the patient and family.
- Coordinate clinical, psycho-social and spiritual services as indicated by Plan of Care through case management
- Provide physical and emotional intensive care to support the patient and family in periods of crisis
- Collaborate with the Inter-Disciplinary Team to coordinate hospice care for the patient and family to ensure appropriateness, continuity, and quality of care
- Explain hospice services and Medicare benefits to patients and families
- Oversee the care given by Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses and Hospices Aides
- Strong leadership and organizational skills required
- Effective communication and compassionate interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- A valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
Education and Certifications
Registered Nursing License in state of employment. Minimum of one year nursing practice or equivalent experience. Hospice, Oncology, Home Health and/or Long-Term Care experience preferred.
- Louisiana: Two years full time experience as a Registered Nurse or two years clinical in hospice
- Mississippi: 1 year full time experience as a Registered Nurse or 3 years full time continuous employment as a Licensed Practical Nurse immediately preceding Registered Nurse licensure
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
R.N. Join our Talent Network at the link below to stay up to date on our current openings.