Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity in Endoscopy with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the RN / Registered Nurse:
- Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements and evaluates individualized plans of care
- Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing quality care to patients
- Will be working in the Endoscopy unit
Requirements for the RN / Registered Nurse:
- RN in the state on Indiana
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) OR must be willing to obtain within three years of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- 2+ years’ experience in a clinical setting (at least one year in acute care)
- Interested in working in Endoscopy
Hours for the RN / Registered Nurse Opportunity:
Day Shift: 7am-5:30pm
Advantages of the RN / Registered Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive pay, starting at $26 per hour (Goes up depending on experience)
- Benefits starting after day 1: Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the RN / Registered Nurse position?
If you are interested in applying to the Registered Nurse / RN in the Endoscopy unit position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified