As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-7710
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This position Pays - $ 13.50/hr
Shift: Scheduled shift is 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. However, due to client requirements must be able to stay until work iscompleted.
- Responsible for processing and mailing of daily outgoing print jobs for client.
- Operate automated mail inserter
- Process all outgoing mail through automated postage meter using appropriate accounting codes
- Maintain records of outbound mail volumes/types.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels of supplies to ensure no interruption of service.
- Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Workrelevant for the customer.
- Mailroom activities
- Electronic portal
- Content storage and retrieval
- Performs document scanning and processing in mail room
- Screen medical claim forms for completeness of data
- Numeric Filing and other clerical tasks
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- Good hand & eye coordination
- All other duties as assigned.
Individual should be able to
- Be able to lift 15 lbs
- Stand and sit for long periods of time
HS Diploma/GED or higher
Proficiency using computer and Microsoft windows products.
Prior mailroom experience preferredClosing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.