To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Temple, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mid-Level Java Developer
McLane Company • Temple, TX
Posted 13 days ago
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Become part of a team that produces innovative web, service-oriented, and data-processing solutions to add value and savings to our business processes. General responsibilities include the design, development, testing, install and maintenance of Java enterprise web applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Create documentation where appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure that the McLane methodology is followed.
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Create an appropriate Test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Develop and tests solutions using the McLane Development tools in the McLane environment that meet the McLane standards.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ Years Experience Java Enterprise Development
- Preferred experience:
- Java Enterprise JDK
- Eclipse IDE
- Have 1-2 years of broad-based experience in specific and related disciplines of the business.
- 1+ years of writing functional Java design specifications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Office environment
- Must be located in Temple, TX office