Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
There is an opening for a Help Desk Analyst through Robert Half Technology. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. This Help Desk Analyst role will have a large amount of visibility within the company, and you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Reply and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
If you are interested please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
or give me a call directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Solid understanding of PC skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Basic networking concepts
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Server (Computer Science)