To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
B2B Sales Account Executive
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers (5PE) • San Antonio, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For over thirty years, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has provided practical and innovative corporate training solutions to help organizations overcome operational challenges and take advantage of emerging opportunities. As part of the largest, independent training organization worldwide, we help organizations and individuals achieve results, increase productivity and efficiency, drive revenue and reduce costs by providing high-quality yet cost-effective learning solutions.
What are we looking for?
As a Small/Medium Business Account Executive, you will be in a role where you are helping companies meet their business goals. You will work to build and manage accounts combining prospecting for new business, strengthening relationships and penetrating accounts to maximize training opportunities and business success.
Our Ideal Account Executive will be:
- A Goal Setter - Consistently setting and achieving personal and professional goals.
- Intellectually Curious - A lifelong learner who asks thoughtful questions.
- A Critical Thinker - Able to apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation for resolution.
- Coachable - You are humble, acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Prepare and present written presentations, proposals, and price quotations.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge.
- Successfully use a CRM.
- Manage client relationships to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
- Maintain a high-level of ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities
- Collaborate with various departments
- Contact customers through various means to include: phone, fax, email, mailings, and seminars.
- Achieve successful completion/execution of all assigned performance metrics and duties.
- MUST have Successful Inside Sales Experience
- B2B Sales Experience Required
- Enthusiastic and ready to ‘dive right in’
- 2+ years of experience and/or education
- Experience using CRM tools
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Sales Accumen
This is a base+ commission opportunity. Base rate is determined by experience.