To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plattsmouth, NE 68048
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Administration (Plattsmouth, NE)
Wilbur-Ellis Company • Plattsmouth, NE
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have excellent communications and interpersonal skills? Do you have an interest or background in agriculture? Are you proficient with Microsoft Windows applications and ERP order entry systems? If so, and you have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills, we want to hear from YOU!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking an experienced Office Administration professional to provide office administration services in a fast-paced, customer focused sales environment. The ideal candidate will assist in all aspects of customer service including order processing and inventory management.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Proficiency with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows, Windows Office Suite, and JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning order entry system (JD Edwards practices and process training will be provided)
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Accounting or Business Degree and/or equivalent experience desired
- Agriculture industry experience a plus
- High-level of professionalism
- Present professional image to customers through personal appearance
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Assist with electronic order entry and processing (sales orders, shipping documents, invoicing) utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Process accounts receivable
- Assist in all aspects of inside office customer support
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Generate sales, operations, and customer reports
- Promote branch safety
- Support the Branch Manager as needed
- Attending training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive employee benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Wilbur Ellis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer