Delivery Route Merchandiser
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Delivery Route Merchandiser - Trainee!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Route Merchandiser Trainee:
As a DeliverY Route Merchandiser, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
* Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers
* Ability to obtain Interstate CDL permit and the ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
* Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
* Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
* Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
* Valid driver's license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
* Exercise safe practices and work environment
* Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
* Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
* Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
* Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
All Company Commercial Drivers will be interstate non-excepted commercial drivers who meet all federal requirements (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
* previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
* Interstate Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or permit
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Drive Commercial Vehicle