To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Edison, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a well-known company, located in Edison, NJ and they are looking for an Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will be friendly, detail-oriented and hard-working.
Salary: $12 – $14/hr
Position Overview: The Office Assistant will be reporting into the Office Manager. They will be responsible for a variety of things, including greeting visitors, scheduling meetings and ordering supplies.
Responsibilities of an Office Assistant:
- Book appointments, greet visitors, schedule conference rooms and maintain a clean office environment
- Answer telephones, direct calls to the appropriate extension and take messages, as needed
- Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, explain information, take orders and address complaints
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- Schedule travel arrangements for senior executives as well as clients, when needed
- Create, maintain and enter information into the appropriate database
Qualifications for the Office Assistant:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package