Have you considered being a Metro Mobility Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Metro Mobility within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport vulnerable adults to their doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable and safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us! For a limited time, we are also offering a $1000 Hiring Bonus for all new drivers.
NO CDL REQUIRED!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $17.00/ HR Starting Wage - $18.00/ HR for Split-shift
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision (after 90 days of employment!)
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Paid Training
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus
- Flexible Schedule (Full-time, Part-time, Split-shift available)
- Year-round work (Unlike School Bus!)
- Possibility of Overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids, and properly securing wheelchairs and scooters, and working in company with nursing assistants, PCAs, and other personal aides.
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Can pass a DOT Physical
- Can attend full-time training for up to 3 consecutive weeks M-F.
- Can work over the weekend or weekday evenings
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.