To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milford, OH
- Becky Scheeler
- Phone: 5133663760
- Phone:: 5133663761
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Operations Manager
Centennial, Inc • Milford, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Centennial is pleased to announce that we have been retained to identify, attract, and recruit a Franchise Operations Manager for one of our highly-valued and growing family entertainment clients headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. The Franchise Operations Manager will assist franchisees in the various facets of operations and will manage responsibilities in a manner that generates consistent growth and profit. This crucial operations leader will also conduct and coordinate annual assessments for our client's Corporate Operations Department and will assist the Director of Development in conducting educational programming.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Programs / Planning / Problem Solving:
- Identify problem areas at individual franchise locations and provide problem solving advice to address customer service and operational issues.
- Provide business planning and project management advice, consulting with corporate staff regarding Operations-related questions and problems.
- Conduct annual Camp-Resort inspections for the Corporate Operations Department.
- Pinpoint existing franchisees' shortcomings and provide realistic solutions to problems.
- Develop recreational programs that will support sales of branded merchandise, and supply ideas to the merchandise team for retail and operational items based on field feedback.
- Provide training and development of recreational programming for new franchise locations, including preparing first year themes/schedules and on-site training.
- Provide instructional support and conduct seminars for annual Symposium, CAMP, and CARE training programs.
- Assist VP of Training & Development with the CARE Committee & Conference, Symposium, and CAMP education.
- Support VP of Training & Development with necessary submissions for accreditation.
- Monitor a certain number of franchisees as a Regional Manager.
- Contribute to the constant updating of the Operations & Safety Manual.
- Monitor yearly travel expenses.
IT / Analytics:
- Oversee complete Campground Management Software installation and training at all new franchise locations, including: determining the functionality and need for suggested franchise modifications to the Campground Manager Software programs; convey suggested modifications to Mission Management and consult with vendors to expedite the implementation of changes; manage timelines for special projects; and act as a liaison between the Corporate Office and Mission Management to maintain integrity and schedule.
- Research and evaluate POS strategies and sales techniques for franchise stores and locations.
- Provide an outlet/inlet for technology and operational questions and suggestions by franchisees.
- Continuously review and update recommended policies and procedures depicted in the Operations Manual that reflect current management philosophy and operational conditions for use at the individual franchise locations.
- Develop a "How To Guide" to implement successful ancillary programs into other franchise locations, including: identifying desired programs, activities, and amenities; seeking out co-branding partners for premium brands and cost control; working with franchisees knowledgeable in specified areas to develop guide verbiage; incorporating program information into training materials and location business plans as appropriate; and showing results of implementing new/other amenities.
Leadership / Management / Relationship Development:
- Develop relationships with franchisees to enhance the organization's position and business goals.
- Consult with franchisees on skills and techniques that have proven successful in developing leadership management skills for their staff.
- Visit possible franchise candidates and assist in industry trade shows to help the Director of Franchise Sales as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, across the organization.
- Work and partner with software vendors.
- Influence franchisees' decisions on various issues.
- Coach and influence franchisees' abilities to maintain the highest standards and professionalism in their operations.
- Moderate-to-heavy amount of travel required.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Hospitality, or other related field.
- 5+ years of experience operating a franchise business.
- Minimum 3-4 years of management experience, with an emphasis on franchise operations.
- Previous experience with campground management.
- Knowledgeable about Campground Management Software and computer systems.
- Knowledgeable on POS systems, credit card processing programs, and accounting programs.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Superior IT skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to work outdoors and in all types of weather conditions.
Centennial's mission is to connect business leaders with the best talent and resources to improve their businesses, careers, and personal lives. We empower organizations to plan, hire, retain, and grow.