$60000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Are you a strong communicator with a background in Internal Auditing? If so, you may be a great fit for this job opening via Robert Half. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Internal Auditor opportunity is a permanent role. If you're interested in working as an Internal Auditor in a fast, progressive work culture while handling multiple assignments, this role may be for you.
What you get to do every single day
- Perform special research and projects as needed
- Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Develop detailed audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Assist in coordination of third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Help map and record processes to pinpoint top risks and integrity controls
- Help with the creation of audit programs by resolving the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Execute internal audits and SOX testing; to comply with policies and procedures and assess the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- Perform follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
- Communicate project status to members of the team in an efficient manner
- 1+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- CPA certification a plus
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Foundational knowledge in internal audit
- Comprehensive knowledge of auditing
- Financial auditing experience required
- Strong familiarity with operational auditing
- SOX experience highly desired
- Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Auditor
for more information.
- Control Structure
- Internal Auditing
- Internal Controls
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles