To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- O'Fallon, MO 63368
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Weekend Only
Modis • O'Fallon, MO
Posted 2 months ago
As a Customer Service Representative, you are accountable for:
• Courteously and promptly answering all calls received in the Service Center from insurers, claimants, agents and any other parties. Gathering the necessary information in a timely manner needed for processing.
• Accurately entering the first notice of loss information, identifying those claims that require immediate adjuster or supervisor attention
• Responding to status and inquiry calls from customers regarding policy and coverage information within authority - appropriately transferring calls to correct departments when needed
• Performing data entry of faxes to include most lines of business and loss types
• Actively reporting trends and/or service issues to the management team to ensure service levels to our customers and business partners are being met
• Supporting an environment of continuous improvement by offering ideas and suggestions to improve the service level provided to our customers as well as helping to develop more efficient workflows
• Flexibility with shift schedule and availability to work some Saturdays, holidays and overtime when needed
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to accept feedback in a positive manner and utilize feedback for personal development
• Strong PC navigation skills, including knowledge of Windows operating environment and internet
• Strong communication skills - ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service and telephone skills
• Demonstrates ability to meet or exceed established ACD Performance Measures
• Effectively work in a team environment