To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33114
- Nicole Fandozzi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Alarm Installer Trainee
Slomin's • Miami, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Slomin’s Inc., a well-establish and significant player in the U.S. home security market, is looking for Wireless Security / Alarm Technicians in South Florida. Founded in 1923, Slomin’s has been caring for homeowners for almost a century. The Slomin’s Shield represents our commitment to provide customers with the best trained employees, best service, and state-of-the-art products.
We are looking for professional, reliable, and hard-working individuals to be a part of our South Florida installation team. The ideal candidate will be a quick learn and be comfortable communicating with customers on wireless security systems. A background in basic computer, internet and tablet use is a plus.
- Install (and possibly service) wireless security system components in customers’ homes and provide security recommendations for customers
- Provide excellent customer service; educate customers on their security systems / products.
- Troubleshoot and test all components of all systems to ensure proper service.
- Experience a plus but will train the right candidates!
- Knowledge of home security / automation a plus
- Professional appearance, effective communication skills, and positive attitude
VALID & CLEAN DRIVER'S LICENSE IS REQUIRED.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate w/ experience, paid training, a company vehicle and gas card, and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401(k), FSA, vacation time, short-term disability, life insurance, and more.
Slomin’s, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Please apply online today.