Volt | HCM Technical Lead | Spokane, WA
We are seeking an individual to fill a position as an Infor Global HR HCM Technical Lead.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as the technical lead for providing technical solutions, support and maintenance on the Infor GHR Cloudsuite platform.
- Responsible for the design, migration, development, configuration, implementation, support and optimization of the GHR Cloudsuite environment including Global HR, Payroll and Talent Management.
- Collaborate with implementation partners, vendors, IT staff and subject matter experts on application development and corporate standards adoption.
- Recommend technical design and procedures for GHR applications to application users and vendor partners.
- Work directly with the project team providing hands-on leadership, process design, application configuration and development and go-live support.
- Build and support solutions based on Infor best practices.
- Document system process and data flow, system architecture and configuration, interface specifications and system support procedures.
- Identify and implement system optimization and process improvement
Opportunities based on subject matter expert input.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application errors and other system issues.
- Work with the Application Integration team to define, design, and develop cross platform data exchange.
- Manage system upgrades, patch application, testing, change control tasks and other technical assignments.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for GHR production applications.
- Address system concerns and provides guidance for end users.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
- Familiarity and ability to understand and develop automated business processes using Infor Process Automation (IPA) framework and the Landmark Technology platform.
- Senior level experience of technical development and application support for implementing an ERP HCM application. Infor-Lawson products including Global HR, Talent Management and Payroll preferred.
- Experience with Infor S3 preferred.
Knowledge of commonly used HCM concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills with a strict regard to detail.
- Willingness to respectfully collaborate with IT staff and project team subject matter experts.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Vizio.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes desirable.
Personal and Professional Attributes:
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and assess work to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to articulate facts and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to manage small/medium sized assigned project phases.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 only position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
Volt offers a candidate referral bonus, please inquire for more details. (Conditions and restrictions apply)
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
C Sharp (Programming Language)