Physical Therapist Assistant - Full Time
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in a patient's life? If so we're looking for you! Come join our growing team in Las Vegas, NM. Ambercare Home Health, an Addus HomeCare Company is an industry leader and is currently searching for PRN Physical Therapist Assistants to service the Las Vegas, NM area.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate's degree in science or applied science that is approved by American Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of practice
- At least one (1) years' experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant preferred
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
To apply via text, text 831 to
- Home Care
- Physical Therapy
- Transportation Management