To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX 78730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Digital Design Engineer
Eliassen Group • Austin, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Design Engineer:
- Develop and implement microarchitecture for a variety of SOC modules
- Write design documents, C-based testcases
- Work with verification to verify unit correctness
Requirements of the Senior Digital Design Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience defining, implementing and testing SOC modules
- Experience working with and developing SOCs based on ARM processors
- Experience writing microarchitectural specifications
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse technical teams
- Experience working hands-on in the lab
- Excellent problem solving skills dealing with complex system level issues
Keywords: Senior Digital Design Engineer, SOC, ARM, C, Microarchitecture, Verification, Direct Hire
Job ID: 315828
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!