When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
Provide administrative support for the Call Center Training department to ensure objectives and timelines are met. Include preparation and distribution of training material, tracking evaluation results, and maintenance of files. Maintain a thorough understanding of the Training department policies, procedures and systems. Present and articulate concepts and processes confidently to varying audiences specific to the Rocklin Call Center. Programs include (but are not limited to) call center agent training - Emergency Call Center department, Customer Care department, Cylinder Vending department, customer service skills and business process training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all customers the training department serves. Interface effectively with all levels of employees, management and vendors.
- Deliver training using audio and visual aids, classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and printed handouts. Delivery methods include classroom facilitation, instructor-led web sessions and one-on-one mentoring as appropriate.
- Communicate the necessary training assignment and/or attendance details in a timely manner to Work Force Management (WFM) and the Rocklin Leadership Team.
- Communicate attendance and/or key issues to the Training Specialist for follow-up.
- Ensure classroom and department supplies are in stock and/or ordered in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of departmental policies and procedures.
- Evaluate participant progress and report findings; provide coaching and direction to participants regarding performance during training session(s).
- Other duties, special projects and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, management and vendors.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and employees.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Reliable team player with the self-discipline and motivation to work independently when needed.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates Degree and/or 2+ years administrative and/or training experience.
- Previous training experience in a call center environment considered a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- SAP and IBM Notes knowledge considered a plus.
• 24 x 7 call center office environment
• Flexible work schedule is required to meet business requirements.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Complex Problem Solving