To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Engineer
Nesco Resource • Brattleboro, VT
Posted 29 days ago
Nesco Resource is seeking a Field Service Engineer for direct hire to support our client's operations and their customers by maintaining 24/7 operational equipment. This position will travel regularly from their home office to customer sites all throughout Southern, VT, Northern MA and NH. Position is a first shift opportunity beginning at 7:30 am with some occasional night and weekend on-call responsibilities. A company vehicle will be provided.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all assigned projects and tasks proficiently.
- Complete and tracking of maintenance activities.
- Log daily operating parameters.
- Track and maintaining supply inventories.
- Organize and managing all tools and equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare bid documents
- Timely ordering of parts and materials.
- Schedule and managing outside maintenance contractors;
- Assist periodically with daily facility operations, facility maintenance or other special projects as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Maintain awareness at all times of the effect of actions upon the experience of the customer and co-workers.
- On-call responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree (or higher) in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 3 years of similar experience working with industrial equipment, pneumatics, motors, compressors, electrical and communication systems.
- Experience working with HVAC and/or PLC systems
- Proven ability to perform troubleshooting and diagnostics on a variety of equipment and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- Past experience and ability directing third-party contractors
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read, and comprehend safety manuals, O&M, and parts manuals, O&M manuals
- Ability to read schematics, mechanical drawings, and wiring diagrams
- Ability to write reports evaluations, and procedure manuals.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.