AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking drivers to join our team who would like to provide our customers with courteous and reliable service, learn about our products and industry, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
As a driver, your primary duties would include the following:
- Drive transfer materials to AC Pro locations
- Assist with loading and unloading materials as needed
- Deliver and pick up materials from job sites and communicate courteously with customers
- Complete delivery paperwork and daily logs
- Work with dispatch team to ensure product targets and deadlines are met
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have the ability to follow specific verbal and written instructions
- Are looking for overtime potential
- Have had a Class C license for at least 5 years, with a clean driving record
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to be seated driving for the majority of the workday
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull
Schedule: 8-10 hour morning shift, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.