Kelly Services is currently recruiting for temp to hire Press Operator positions in Lancaster, PA The primary function is to remove printed materials off of the press, assist with make ready, webbing up, and changing plates as part of the press crew.
This position does require that you work every other weekend, be available for mandatory over time necessary and will either be 4 hours added to the beginning or end of the shift.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment
- Demonstrate dependability/willingness to work
- Ability to lift 40 - 50 lb.
- Ability to bend, twist, lift freely and safely
Move Mechanical Part
Use Hand Tool
Operate Offset Press
Operate Hydraulic Press