To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maplewood, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Microbiology Lab Analyst
Pace Analytical • Maplewood, MN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This candidate will perform microbiological testing as part of a product development group that deals with food safety. Work is performed in a fast-paced lab setting.Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of products using traditional microbiological techniques such as dilution, pour plating, and filtration
- Perform a wide range of general microbiology testing to include: particulate analysis, sterility testing, endotoxin testing, and microbial identification
- Prepare microbiological media and conduct testing supporting new product development
- Perform routine stability testing
- Participate in general laboratory cleaning and maintenance
- BS in Microbiology or related science
- Emphasis in microbiology, aseptic techniques, and selective media
- 1-3 years of related lab experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills