To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Justin Dehorty
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Computer Systems Analyst - Machine Learning Expertise - NIH - Bethesda, MD
Kelly Government Solutions • Bethesda, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Computer Systems Analyst - Machine Learning Expertise - NIH - Bethesda, MD Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Computer Systems Analyst to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. OVERVIEW. This is a long-term, open-ended contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Tremendous room for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the world's foremost medical research center.
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Learn and be able to program machine learning algorithms, such as Caffe and TensorFlow
- Perform image analysis using machine learning on desktop and GPU-based computers
- Program machine learning algorithms to detect organs and lesions on radiology images.
- Convert images from DICOM format to other formats suitable for machine learning algorithms
- Program in C++ and Python in Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Perform quality assurance and quality control and troubleshoot issues with image analysis and quality.
- Perform image analysis using Image J, ITKSnap and 3D Slicer.
- Design and perform radiology image processing experiments.
- Trace organs and lesions on radiology images in 2D and 3D.
- Use Carestream PACS to download images for processing.
- Analyze results of the data that are collected during experimental studies using Microsoft Excel and Access and perform statistical analysis using MedCalc statistical analysis software.
- Perform statistical analysis of experimental data obtained at various time points.
- Prepare research data for presentation and manuscripts
- Write scientific manuscripts on experiments that were performed
- Program macros in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Use Microsoft Access to store and analyze data.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or a related discipline.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related experience.
- Post-doctoral experience with medical image processing.
- Coursework in machine learning.
- Expertise with Linux, C++, python and GPU computing for machine learning.
- Knowledge of Caffe, TensorFlow, C++, Python, ImageJ, ITKSnap, 3D Slicer, Carestream PACS and MedCalc.
- strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.