To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT 06103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Data Analyst
Eliassen Group • Hartford, CT
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Business Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience in business analysis
- Background in data-driven project development
- Insurance industry experience
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Agile project experience and experience with an Agile tool for backlog management
- Ability to create business process flows and translate into epics, features, and user stories
- Understanding of relational data models
- Experience with ETL and data mapping
- Understanding of how to write a user story
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Keywords: Business Data Analyst, ETL, Data Mapping, User Stories, Agile, MS Office, Insurance
Job ID: 316366
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!