To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- VC Highlands, NV 89521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Professional Services Consultant
IGT • VC Highlands, NV
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
Technical Professional Service Consultants who are part of our Delivery Services team travel around the US, and in some cases around the world, working as the face to face consultant for IGT’s propriety systems at our client sites. IGT's software systems reach across multiple casino operational areas and technical platforms that includes the technical installation, training and support as well as some administration of Windows Servers, SQL Servers, VMware, and Networking in a shared storage environment. If you thrive on having your hands in a little bit of everything, traveling all over, going from project to project our ingenious integration team wants you to get into the game.
This position can be based in Las Vegas, Reno, Egg Harbor Township, or Gulfport
First Year Goals
Your involvement as a Technical Professional Services Consultant will allow you to gain the latest knowledge in gaming software products as well as work directly with our customers thus keeping your interpersonal and technology skill set fresh and current. After the first year, you will have gained the necessary skill set required to perform the Installation, Training and Support for our Technical PSC functions.
• As a Technical PSC you will be assigned to IGT domestic systems installations, and upgrades for any of the twenty plus IGT Gaming Systems software applications.
• Utilize the latest technology for installing, training, and supporting IGT proprietary software as it relates to installations and upgrades and virtualization ensuring you and IGT remain the leader in the industry contributing to IGT’s bottom line.
• Put your superior troubleshooting skills in play solving problems with upgrades and new installations helping the Systems Integration team triumph with 100% client satisfaction.
• You and your Manager will identify what your passion is and make sure an individual development plan is created that helps you grow in your passion area.
• Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with systems administration, networking, SQL querying
• Technical responsibilities include software installation, configuration & implementation, testing, client training, problem identification and troubleshooting, and solution deployment
• Previous experience providing Mentoring, Training, and Support with software integration requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills
• Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills, and superior customer service skills required
• Ability to travel on average 50% but up to 80% (frequent and extended for 3-4 weeks at a time)
• Must be at least 21
• Administer and troubleshoot the latest Microsoft Windows and SQL Servers as well as previous versions going back to 2008
• Understanding of Network infrastructure
• Transact SQL
• Administration of Virtual infrastructure (VMware, HyperV) and understanding of Storage Area Networks
• ITIL practices
• Hardware/software set-up and installation
• Certifications in Microsoft, VMware, Networking and Storage Area Networks are a plus
• Understanding of systems integration in regards to casino operations a plus
• Experience with training others: Training delivery methods include; instructor led training (ILT), on the job training (OJT) and remote virtual instructor led training online (VILT)
• Understanding of Casino Operations a plus
• Ability to obtain required gaming licensing documents with multiple jurisdictions and approvals for domestic and international travel required
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.