- Job Tag:
- Posted: September 22,2022
- Salary: $110,000
We are partnering with an international leader in their space that is poised for massive growth and expansion in the US and Asian market. This company partners with well-known consumer brands and help them establish influence, scale global sales channels, and connect with consumers. They are looking to build out their US corporate accounting team and capitalize on their ambitious growth plans.
This role will be heavily involved in financial reporting and will report to the Head of Accounting.
*Public accounting and CPA required*Responsibilities
Desired Skills And Experience
- Perform accounting and month-end close processes full, on-time, accurately and in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual internal close processes.
- Lead and assist in the consolidation and distribution of global financial results and the monthly reporting package.
- Prepare and maintain the regional and global statement of cash flows – ensuring compliance with technical standards.
- Prepare and maintain the global statement of equity roll forward on a quarterly basis.
- Record intercompany activity for our U.S. entities, and own the global reconciliation and elimination process on a monthly basis.
- Perform account reconciliations, ensuring key accounts are supported.
- Track, monitor and record professional service fees and accruals.
- Perform accounting and reconciliation of equity method investments.
- Act as an escalation point for any transactional level matter encountered.
- Post journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts as needed.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of accounting systems for financial transactions.
- Execute SOC 404 and 302 controls for assigned areas.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 3+ years of internal/financial reporting experience
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Accounting Systems
- General Ledger
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles