To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marlboro Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Franchise Operations
ExecuNet • Marlboro Township, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are
Company is a place where passion meets profession. Our mission to help people live happier, healthier, more fulfilled lives is transcended through all areas of our company. Company is an award-winning organization, having been recognized as a Top 50 Franchise 4 years running by Franchise Business Review, and, most recently, awarded in the Top 100 New Franchises by Entrepreneur Magazine. With over 100 locations nationwide, the highest level of franchisee support, and rapid growth year over year, we are seeking performance-driven individuals to join our team.
Company Franchising Company is seeking an experienced franchise operations professional to join our executive leadership team. The Vice President of Franchise Operations manages a team of regional franchise consultants, sales trainers and fitness educators. This team collaborates with franchise partners to grow, develop and maximize business results while maintaining consistent customer experience and operational compliance.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, strategic planning skills, and be excited to build an A+ team of results-oriented individuals. You must have a proven business acumen regarding unit level profitability. Travel is required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of regional operations consultants, sales trainers and fitness educators
- Build systems and procedures for franchisee support and unit level operations
- Drive improvements in membership sales and retention through strategic initiatives
- Develop SMART Business and Marketing plans with each Franchisee delivering on annual targets
- Establish and drive center goals, including KPIs and targets to maximize the operator 's investment
- Review KPI and P&L reports and make decisions to improve performance
- Establish monthly and quarterly financial reviews
- Conduct site visits to assess operating system compliance against Company standards, policies and procedures to maximize return on investment
- Provide business and operational guidance while leading through influence
- Identify operational gaps and remediate training policies or compliance measures
- Implement best-practice sales training techniques and key sales building programs
- Educate franchisees in administering organization systems and strategic plans
- Provide positive, constructive feedback to franchisees, managers and other employees
- Establish visitation cycles, evaluations and manage the completion of all required staff training and certifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role driving business results through the development of teams and systems
- Proven success and experience in franchise operations
- Accountable for building A+ teams that are passionate and driven towards achievement of business success
- Hand on management style, leading by example and spending time directly in the field
- Budget-conscious; maximizes benefits within set operational costs
- Experienced in employee goal setting, periodic reviews, improvement plans
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, to include presenting in front of large audiences both virtual and in person