If you are a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant seeking to utilize your skills at a company that is well-known for an amazing company culture and work environment, then you don't want to miss this opportunity in the Telecom Services industry. In a collaboration with Robert Half, the company is looking for a self-starting individual to join their team long-term. The candidate's duties will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. An HR Assistant position has opened up in the Cheyenne, Wyoming area. This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking for long-term contract / temporary to hire work.
- Knowledge in office applications and software.
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Administrative Assistance experience preferred
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Assistant
for more information.