To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manhattan, NY 10017
- Evan Amann
- Phone: 2123366211
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Manhattan, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client is seeking an Accountant Associate supporting the CFO with Accounting/Operations of the Securities business.
Global Investment Management and Securities firm
- Assist with Regulatory filings
- Participate necessary controls testing
- Assist with the annual external audit
- Prepare monthly management information
- Prepare initial drafts of the annual and semi-annual financial statements, including footnotes
- Reviews accounts payable invoices and allocate to the GL
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, intercompany charges, reconcile general ledger accounts, and clean up balance sheet accounts for month-end close
- Review expense reports
- Work with Senior Management to ensure that the company is compliant with all fiscal regulatory and legal requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience in financial services
- Experience with SAP input and reporting is required
- Experience in working with Head Office a plus
- Series 99 and Series 27 FINOP license (or within first 12-18 months of hire) - plus
- Experience in a broker/dealer with full range of products and activities desired but not mandatory
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Familiarity with trade processing system and enterprise systems a plus
Career growth, competitive compensation and bonus