Capital Clarity is recruiting experienced Investment Banking Analysts to join our team.
Capital Clarity is a leading boutique investment bank specializing in technology and healthcare IT. Our work focuses on M&A and recapitalizations for developed technology companies. We combine advisory expertise with deep industry knowledge and long-standing buyer and investor relationships to create successful outcomes for our clients.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our firm was founded in 2019 by two partners with deep experience leading TMT practices at Houlihan Lokey, Montgomery and JPMorgan, in addition to private equity and large-cap corporate development.
The Analyst will join a dynamic and collaborative team of seasoned investment banking professionals and will work closely with senior leaders on all stages of deal process. The successful candidate will bring experience in M&A and capital raising transaction execution and keen interest in technology, software and healthcare IT verticals.
- Building financial models and conducting valuation analyses
- Creating presentations and marketing materials, including CIPs, teasers, pitches and transaction announcements
- Conducting industry research and analyzing market trends
- Identifying buyers, targets and investors
- Coordinating and carrying out due diligence
- Interfacing with clients, buyers, investors and senior team members
Experience in M&A and capital raising transaction execution is required. Strong technical proficiency in financial modeling, valuation and market analysis is required.
The Analyst must be eager to learn, comfortable taking on large amounts of responsibility quickly, adept at managing multiple projects and capable of producing quality work on short timelines. Excellent communication, critical thinking, project and process management skills are essential.
Benefits and Perks
- Professional development, growth opportunities and mentorship from senior leaders
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- Robust benefits offerings, including health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer contribution and a multitude of supplemental benefits
- Generous paid time off and 10+ paid holidays per year
- Charitable giving match and paid time off for volunteering
Inclusion is core to our values and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
- Critical Thinking
- Financial Modeling
- Health Care
- Investment Banking