0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
School Psychologist - LSSP
• Start Date ASAP !
• Part Time / 15-20 hours weekly
• Onsite Services
• W-2 Position
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Psychologists and educators. We hire Psychologists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in psychology that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented School Psychologist who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Psychologist position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate emotional challenges reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sandra Billips, Director of Recruitment
Call or text:
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to School Psychologist - LSSP
• Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ psychological needs
• Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of social and emotional well-being to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
• Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Psychological services
• Provide Psychology sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
• Maintain all documentation required by the district and NASP’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
• Must hold ESA from the state of residence office of Superintendent of Public Instruction or
• NCSP Certificate issued after December 31, 1991 by the National School Psychology Certification Board.
• Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to School Psychologist - LSSP. Keywords: School Psychologist, Location: Hurst, TX - 76053
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 565047464
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.