Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
CIT is seeking a Call Center Representative to join the Contact Center supporting our Retail Bank. This role is part of the contact team supporting customers interested in our products and services. A Call Center Representative is responsible for handling inbound calls assisting customers in opening accounts, managing online and mobile banking, and processing deposit transactions.
- Responds to customer inquiries and independently resolves issues
- Displays etiquette, knowledge, and solutions when servicing customers
- Identifies cross sales opportunities; cross sells products and services, retains maturing accounts, and solicits referral business
- Possesses a solid understanding of online, mobile and tablet platforms and can successfully guide customers through their application or transaction
- Navigates customers by recommending digital products and services to meet servicing solutions
- Guides customers through digital solutions including assistance in completing a new account application
- Negotiates account renewal to retain and expand customer relationship
- Processes basic maintenance transactions and guides customers to financial solutions making banking convenient and simple
- Strong knowledge of BankonCIT's products and services leading to appropriate solution recommendations
- Consistently achieves productivity and service key performance metrics
- Ensures adherence to BankonCIT policies and standards on every transaction
- Knowledge of the various operating systems available and compatible with Online Banking; Windows, IOS
- Knowledge of the various browsers used/compatible with Online Banking; Internet Explorer, Safari
- Knowledge of Mobile/Tablet devices and associated Operating Systems; Android/IOS
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill