To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Product Engineer - Auburn Hills, MI
Responsible for designing and developing a product/product family. Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel. Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Responsible for designing and developing PT Propulsion product/product family controllers.
- Ensures production procedures efficiently utilize materials and personnel.
- Tests finished product for quality purposes and recommends changes to product specifications as necessary.
- Engineer will provide vehicle integration-system level design, release and testing of powertrain propulsion controllers including engine, transmission, drivetrain and PHeV, BSG, BEV modules.
- Will develop and manage controller integration & Release deliverables such as system schematics, part releases & complexity management, and DVP&R for multiple vehicle programs lines.
- Will Integrate, validate and release Powertrain Propulsion Electronic Controllers into Automotive Electrical Systems, which includes managing hardware, software and calibration design levels to meet customer expectations for a particular design phase.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Industrial, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferably in vehicle electrical systems or powertrain propulsion electrical systems design, development, and validation.
- Strong foundation in electrical engineering with the ability to navigate electrical schematics and utilize digital volt ohmmeters / oscilloscopes for troubleshooting powertrain propulsion electrical and electronic systems & components.
- Basic understanding of electronic management systems for powertrain propulsion systems as well as the fundamentals of internal combustion engine operation and electronic transmission.
- Operation Knowledge of CAN communication bus protocol and fluency in the use of CAN data acquisition tools.
- Desired Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment and during non-traditional work hours on some occasions (including weekends).
- Previous experience must demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Individual should be able to improvise and adapt to changing priorities while working independently or in conjunction with fellow team members.
- Strong problem solving skills to analytically-attack engineering issues.
- Good organizational skills for projects and engineering thought process.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- A valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID