Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN / Home Care and Facility Staffing
NurseCore is an industry leader in medical staffing and home health care. We are currently seeking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) with a minimum of one year home care or medical facility experience to provide care for clients in Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Receives and provides complete report on all assigned clients.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Notifies immediate supervisor of changes in client’s conditions.
- Understands and uses aseptic technique.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments.
- Records all findings in clients’ clinical records.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Nursing activities that may include:
- Assistance in planning, evaluating and implementing client care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living.
- Teaching client self care techniques.
- Providing and maintaining safe environment for client.
- Accepting responsibility of assignment to specialty area only when training has been provided.
- Performing within the limits of preparation and experience.
- Observing aseptic techniques when dealing with equipment and supplies used for treatment.
- Assisting with client admission and discharges.
- Notifying charge nurse or supervisor of changes in client’s condition or unusual symptoms.
- Provides physical comfort and sees to emotional, physical and safety needs of client.
- Assists in rehabilitation of clients.
- Accepting accountability for actions while on duty.
- Maintaining competency through continuing education.
- Performing all nursing procedures for which trained and prepared.
- Safeguarding equipment and supplies.
- Current unencumbered LPN license with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Arizona
- One year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof pf negative TB or chest X-ray
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2018-1638
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.