If you're looking for work as a Customer Service Representative, this position via OfficeTeam, situated in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, might be for you! Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative we're looking for. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, and is a long-term temporary engagement.
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Knowledge of data entry
- Customer service experience desired
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today, Nicole Piccoli
and reference JO#03710-0011855928.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.